Auberge offer two types of corporate events. Both can be tailored to meet your requirements but most importantly they all combine fun with a real opportunity to get to know each other in a relaxing environment.
“A great bonding experience & full of fun”
BP Collins, Solicitors, Gerrards Cross.
“We had a fantastic team building event & I recommend it…we all learnt different & surprising things about each other”
“Everyone came away with a big chocolate smile- one of the best social events we’ve have run”
Tom Dredge, PIL sports & social club
Designed for attendees to proactively get involved in making chocolate in a light-hearted way while giving a fantastic insight into how well people work out of their comfort zone. It also provides a great opportunity to reward staff in a way everyone enjoys at reasonable costs. Clients also really appreciate being invited to events like this as they are far more involving than yet another dinner. We are happy for you to bring light refreshments with you. Personalised gifts for participants can be arranged at additional cost.
Workshop comprises of:-
- Attendees discover “ganaches” – how they are made & used. Then using their god given tools (fingers – messy but hilarious) they hand roll chocolate truffles
- Then they make an array of delicious chocolate thins with interesting flavours
- A slight change in tack as piping bags are used to write secret chocolate messages in chocolate baskets & to beautifully decorate them – this enables us to teach the technique of tempering
- All the goodies are then piled into the baskets which in turn are beautifully packaged ready to take home.
Team Building Workshop
Designed to build team communications and morale in really enjoyable way.
- A typical team challenge is to create a chocolate hot air balloon!
- Working in teams, you will design and make a chocolate basket for your balloon. Most importantly make a statement with any company logo/ decoration you feel it needs.
- You’ll also need a crew of rabbits (made by the team of course).
- Now make the balloon, which is not as easy as it sounds. The results are always surprising and entertaining!
- You take your hot air balloons back to the office to show them off, or eat them, whichever takes your fancy.
- Naturally there’s a prize for the best & chocolate spoons for last place
- Personalised gifts for participants can additionally be arranged if required
Both workshops cost £45pp+VAT
These last two and a half hours and are suitable for eight to twenty four people.
They are held at our purpose-built chocolate factory in Chesham – Unit 28 Chess Business Park HP5 1SD. This is located on the Metropolitan Line – alternatively the unit has plenty of free parking. We can run these events at your premises if desired but there would be a travel cost.
To book or for further info contact Anne -07872992995 or email@example.com
“Auberge provided a memorable & high quality gift to send to clients ……our clients loved this per
touch &we were delighted” – keen Phillipps Chartered Accountants
“Cirkle was highly impressed with the standard of service received from Auberge – Plus the chocolates were delicious!” – Cirkle
At Auberge we have substantial expertise and experience in providing tailored solutions to create bespoke chocolate corporate gifts for customers, conferences and team events at a reasonable cost. We can provide a complete design, production and delivery service or produce a chocolate version of your existing logo. Our gifts are different to the usual mass produced gifts as they are handmade from top ingredients and appeal to a wide range of people.
Most people love chocolate & that fact applies to your clients! Your “thank you’s” will go down much better in chocolate especially if they carry a personal message (also in Chocolate) from you! Please ring me to discuss your requirements – 07872992995
Dairy-free & Vegan versions can be produced if required.