At Auberge we offer two different sorts of corporate events. Both can be tailored to meet your exact requirements but most importantly all corporate functions here combine fun with a real opportunity to get to know each other in a relaxing environment.
Corporate events are held at our purpose built Chocolate Auberge facility in Chesham, (which is located on the Metropolitan Line and has oodles of free parking). We can also run these events at your premises if desired but there would be a travel cost.
“A great bonding experience & full of fun”
BP Collins, Solicitors, Gerrards Cross.
"we had a fantastic team building event & I recommend it...we all learnt different & surprising things about each other"
"Everyone came away with a big chocolate smile- one of the best social events wre have run"
Tom Dredge, PIL sports &am p;am p; social club
Fun Chocolate Workshop
Cost £45 +VATper person
Time: two and a half hours. Minimum of 8 people/maximum 25 - this is designed for attendees to proactively get involved in making chocolate in a light-hearted way and comprises of:
- Attendeees discover all abut ganaches - learning many fun recipies and applications. They then utilise their god given tools (fingers - messy but hilarious) as they hand roll chocolate truffles
- They then make an array of delicious chocolate thins with many unusual flavours
- A slight change in tack - we make piping bags which are used to write secret chocolate messages in baskets which are then beautifully decorated.
- The truffles & thins fill up the baskets which becoming mouthwatering take home gifts!
- This offers a fantastic insight into how well you each work out of your comfort zone whilst providing an opportunity to observe others hidden talents (or lack of!).
- The workshops provide a great opportunity to reward your staff in a way that everyone seems to enjoy and participate at reasonable costs. Personalised gifts for participants can additionally be arranged if required
Team Building Exercises
Cost £45+VAT per person
Time: two and a half hours. Minimum of 8 people/Maximum of 20 people. - The exercise is designed to help build team communications and morale in a way which is both enjoyable and encourages team members to work together to achieve their assigned challenge.
Making chocolate is a great leveller with often the most surprising people contributing great ideas:
- A typical team challenge is for the teams to each make a chocolate hot air balloon!
- Working in teams, you will have to design and make a chocolate basket for your balloon, complete with any company logo/ decoration you feel it needs.
- This will then be filled with a crew of rabbits (made by the team of course).
- Then you make your balloon, which is not as easy as it sounds, and really does involve a good deal of pulling together as a team to make it work. Nobody will be familiar with what they are doing and it is a great way of discovering each others’ strengths and weaknesses. The results are always surprising and very entertaining.
- You all get to take your hot air balloons back to the office to show them off, or eat them, whichever takes your fancy.
- Personalised gifts for participants can additionally be arranged if required
At Auberge we have substantial expertise and experience in providing tailored solutions to create bespoke chocolate corporate gifts for customers, conferences and team events at a reasonable cost. We can provide a complete design, production and delivery service or produce a chocolate version of your existing logo. Our gifts are different to the usual mass produced gifts and appeal to a wide spectrum of people.
Most people love chocolate & that fact applies to your clients! Your "thank you's" will go down much better in chocolate especially if they carry a personal message (also in Chocolate) from you! Please ring me to siscuss your requirements - 07872992995
Dairy free versions can be produced if required.
"Auberge provided a memorable & high quality gift to send to clients ......our clients loved this personal touch &we were delighted" keen Phillipps Chartered Accountants
"Cirkle was highly impressed with the standard of service received from Auberge - Plus the chocolates were delicious"-Cirkle
Ingredients:-Fairtrade milk chocolate36.3%, soya lecithin Weight: 90g Nutrition.
Wedding favours - gold boxes
Ribboned gold containing a champagne truffle. Ingredients:- dark chocolate70%, cream, Marc de Champagne,,Soya Lecithin weight 15g
Flat Easter Egg!
An exciting alternative to the traditional egg. Three creamy milk bars, two of which have white chocolate eggs & the middle bar has a white rabbit. Ideal gift for posting! Ingredients:- Fairtrade milk33.6%, & white chocolate, soya lecithin weight:- 325g
Football and Boot
Win the play off with the gift of a delicious Handmade chocolate football and boot. For Dark chocolate,put a 'D' in the textbox. Why not add a message? Ingredients:-Fairtrade milk chocolate 33.6%, fairtrade white chocolate, soya lecithin Weight: 187g